Main practice areas
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
- M&A Private Equity
- Infrastructure Project Finance
- Industry Agriculture
- Capital Matters
- Real Estate Tourism
- Dispute Resolution
David has managed three of the largest privatizations of government companies in Israel, and over 30 IPOs of Israeli companies on Wall Street. He has managed more than 100 offerings on the Stock Exchange in Israel, raised capital for numerous venture capital and private equity funds, and was involved in some of the largest M&A and bank financing deals in the country.
As a trustee at the Competition Authority, David has held the controlling shares of a large Israeli company. He is a member of the Advisory Group of BHI-USA (a subsidiary of Bank HaPoalim, the largest Bank in Israel). Between the years 2008-2013, Mr. Efrati served as the Alternate Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation and its subsidiaries (one of the largest foundations and land development groups in Israel). He also lectures at prestigious conferences in Israel and abroad on matters of Israeli economy development, privatization, hi-tech, venture capital, funding for business, capital markets and social matters. In addition, he has published various articles in professional publications and textbooks on taxation, both in Israel and abroad.
David is a native of Jerusalem. He received his LL.B from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and his LL.M from the Tel Aviv University, with honors, and studied for his Ph.D. at Tel Aviv University. He previously studied electronics and telecommunications, served in the IDF in the Signal Corps Unit and worked at the Israeli Ministry of Telecommunications.
Recommedations & Recognitions
- David was acknowledged as possessing “extensive general corporate and M&A experience, particularly for banks and life science and IT companies”
- Founding partner, David, is highly recommended in the fields of Corporate Private Equity and Securities (Legal 500)
- David was recognized among highly Recommended Individuals for Banking and Finance, Corporate/M&A, Telecommunications as well as IT and
e-commerce (Leading Individual) (PLC Which Lawyer)
- Member of the International Board of the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Chairman (hon.) of the High-Tech Industries Association
- Founder and Board Member of the Israel Venture Association (IVA)
- Member of the Board of Management of JAC- Jerusalem Arbitration Center, which is the only joint Israeli-Palestinian organization approved by both
- Chairman of the Board of Management of the Association of Friends of Wolfson Medical Center
- Board Member of the Bat-Sheva dance company
- Board Member of the Tel-Aviv Foundation