Main practice areas
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Corporate Law
- Private and Public Trusts and Estates
Tal has represented international corporations in the establishment and conducting of their business in Israel, and has represented corporations in financing transactions. She was involved, amongst other endeavors, in the representation of the manager of banking consortiums, including transactions worth billions of $US.
In addition, she has successfully represented the following:
- Shareholding interest in the group
- Israeli industrial companies in their corporate and commercial global and local activities
- An Israeli-based global group in local and international sales, distribution and licensing transactions
- A large international group in a transaction to acquire shares in an agriculture cooperative society
- The controlling shareholders of an Israeli manufacturer of agricultural products in the sale of a material shareholding interest in the company to an international retail group
- Corporations and individuals with respect to share purchase agreements and investment agreements in various fields.
Tal provides counsel on matters of public trusts and complex private trusts, including those established through wills. She advises on estates, successions and drafting of complex wills.